- Suede / nylon mesh upper
- Waterproof membrane
- ASTM-approved multiple impact composite safety toe
- Soft padded collar for comfort
- Rustproof metal hardware
- Protective PU heel and toe guard for durability
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Steel shank for support
- High-traction, slip- and oil-resistant outsole
- Magnum style #5395
Your order will be sent out FREE via FedEx SmartPost. This process starts with Fed Ex and ends up being delivered by the nearest Post Office. We will process your order as quickly as possible, however please allow up to 2 business days for order handling. Orders placed before Noon (PST), Monday through Friday, often ship the same day.
After your order has been processed, you will receive an email with the FedEx tracking number. Use this number to see when your package will arrive. We ship from Modesto, California. East Coast customers should allow up to 7 or 8 business days for your package to arrive.
Please note we do not operate on holidays. Our standard hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm PST.
1 Year Manufacturer's Defective Warranty
Our footwear is warranted for 1 year from date of purchase to be free from manufacturer's defects, as long as the damage is not caused by wear-related use. Any boot that has been out of production for more than 2 years will not be covered. Defects covered under warranty are:
- Leaky waterproof boots not caused by cut or abrasion
- Leather and fabric defects including inside lining
- Outsole separation not caused by heat
- Hardware, eyelet, and zipper defects
- Shank defects not caused by impact or excessive bending
- Safety toe defects not caused by impact or excessive bending
Boots must be sent back to Magnum and inspedcted before refund can be issued. This process usually takes one to two business days once the product has been received.
60-Day Comfort Guarantee
All Magnum footwear is backed by a 60-Day Comfort Guarantee. We guarantee our consumers will be completely satisfied with the comfort and fit of our boots or Magnum will issue a full refund within 60 days of the original purchase date.
Simply call Customer Service at 1-800-853-2896 to explain your reason for return. (You may also email us.) Have your order number ready so we can verify your purchase and issue your Return Authorization (RA) number. Please pack your item(s) in the original packaging with a note of the RA number somewhere on the outside of the box, and ship it to this address:
Magnum Boots USA
Attn: eCommerce Returns
4801 Stoddard Road
Modesto, CA 95356
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us; we're happy to help.
- We reserve the right to limit returns.
- You must include the Return Authorization number on the outside of the box.
- Magnum's facilities do not accept hand deliveries.
- We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- You must include a return address. For the safety of our employees, any package received without a return address on the outside of the package will be destroyed, and Magnum USA will not replace the contents of the package.
- All refunds will be credited to the payment form used for the original purchase.
- Exchanges are subject to availability. If the product you purchased is no longer in stock, we will work with you to find a suitable replacement. A refund will be processed if no equivalent products are available.
- best of both worlds Review by Dennis
I am on my feet all day, these boots are so comfortable you forget your wearing safety toe's .
The styling is a plus, you can wear these anytime.
I just ordered a second pair, you cant beat the price for a quality boot like this. (Posted on 4/25/13)
- Very comfortable boots Review by Richard
I ordered these boots and they are real comfortable and stylish too. I forgot that I had them on one night and joined a few friends for a quick drink right after work. I got a few comments asking what kind of boots they were. I was slightly embarrassed to say they were safety toe work boots, but everyone seems to like them and thought the black swede finish made them look more casual. The fit and style are what I like about them in the first place. Now I wear them proudly and will be purchasing another pair. (Posted on 3/7/13)