- Waterproof microfiber upper
- ion-mask™ liquid-proof surface enhancement
- ASTM-approved multiple impact composite safety toe
- M-PACT contoured sockliner with memory foam
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Non-metallic hardware
- High traction, slip- and oil-resistant outsole
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Magnum style #5812
Your order will be sent out FREE via FedEx SmartPost. This process starts with Fed Ex and ends up being delivered by the nearest Post Office. We will process your order as quickly as possible, however please allow up to 2 business days for order handling. Orders placed before Noon (PST), Monday through Friday, often ship the same day.
After your order has been processed, you will receive an email with the FedEx tracking number. Use this number to see when your package will arrive. We ship from Modesto, California. East Coast customers should allow up to 7 or 8 business days for your package to arrive.
Please note we do not operate on holidays. Our standard hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm PST.
1 Year Manufacturer's Defective Warranty
Our footwear is warranted for 1 year from date of purchase to be free from manufacturer's defects, as long as the damage is not caused by wear-related use. Any boot that has been out of production for more than 2 years will not be covered. Defects covered under warranty are:
- Leaky waterproof boots not caused by cut or abrasion
- Leather and fabric defects including inside lining
- Outsole separation not caused by heat
- Hardware, eyelet, and zipper defects
- Shank defects not caused by impact or excessive bending
- Safety toe defects not caused by impact or excessive bending
Boots must be sent back to Magnum and inspedcted before refund can be issued. This process usually takes one to two business days once the product has been received.
60-Day Comfort Guarantee
All Magnum footwear is backed by a 60-Day Comfort Guarantee. We guarantee our consumers will be completely satisfied with the comfort and fit of our boots or Magnum will issue a full refund within 60 days of the original purchase date.
Simply call Customer Service at 1-800-853-2896 to explain your reason for return. (You may also email us.) Have your order number ready so we can verify your purchase and issue your Return Authorization (RA) number. Please pack your item(s) in the original packaging with a note of the RA number somewhere on the outside of the box, and ship it to this address:
Magnum Boots USA
Attn: eCommerce Returns
4801 Stoddard Road
Modesto, CA 95356
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us; we're happy to help.
- We reserve the right to limit returns.
- You must include the Return Authorization number on the outside of the box.
- Magnum's facilities do not accept hand deliveries.
- We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- You must include a return address. For the safety of our employees, any package received without a return address on the outside of the package will be destroyed, and Magnum USA will not replace the contents of the package.
- All refunds will be credited to the payment form used for the original purchase.
- Exchanges are subject to availability. If the product you purchased is no longer in stock, we will work with you to find a suitable replacement. A refund will be processed if no equivalent products are available.
- MOST COMFORTABLE BOOTS I'VE EVER WORN Review by Sean
I love these boots and have had them for 6 months. They are the lightest, most comfortable work boot. I work at a chemical terminal and put these boots through hell. They kept my feet dry in the standing water and after a 16hr shift my feet didnt hurt at all. Well after 6 months they are done. The sole separated in the center of the boot and because of this they are no longer waterproof. This past week I had to work in about 2in of standing water on the docks for a little while and my feet were soaked in less than 5min. Even though these boots fell apart on me I still tried to buy another pair but can't find my size locally so I had to buy another pair of boots today. I will still buy these boots when I can find them. (Posted on 1/17/13)
- So Comfortable You Can't Even Tell They're Worn Out! Review by Camillo
First of all these are the BEST boots I have ever worn!! I'm just amazed how these boots last me over a year, cause not do I only use them for work but they are also my daily boots. I do a lot of walking at work: Sundays 11 hrs, Mondays 11 hrs, Tuesdays 11 hrs and Wednesdays 5 hrs, 45 mins. That is a total of 38 hrs, 45mins a week. Don't forget that they are also my daily boots that means the hours keep adding up. I can't even keep track! I wear these boots during all the seasons and felt very comfortable. They're so comfortable that just a week ago I noticed they were worn out cause it rained and I felt water inside my shoes for the first time and when I took a look I notice they were worn out, but I wasn't surprised cause they had last me over a year already. Like they say "Nothing Lasts Forever." I'm ready to get myself another pair. (Posted on 1/17/13)
- Great boots Review by Adam Scott
This will be my 3rd pair of Magnum Precision Ultra Lite Ct. I worked in construction and found these to be the lightest and most comfortable boots I've ever worn. Now I'm in the manufacturing industry, while my job has changed my boots will not. Excellent boots (Posted on 9/4/12)
- Decent Boot Review by Scott Enser
Probably the most comfortable operator's boot I've ever worn. Seemed to be the most awesome overall, but I do alot of walking and kneeling and the sides split open on me after about 3 months. The rest of the boot held up very well, but once they split they were no longer waterproof. (Posted on 7/4/12)