- ion-mask™ surface-enhancing nano-technology
- YKK circular side-zipper for easy on and off
- Soft padded collar for comfort
- Rustproof hardware
- Full-grain leather / 900 denier nylon upper
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Meets or exceeds the rigorous EN 20347:2004 safety standard for occupational footwear
- Shock-absorbing molded EVA midsole with contoured footbed for comfort
- High-traction slip-resistant outsole
- Magnum style #7975
Your order will be sent out FREE via FedEx SmartPost. This process starts with Fed Ex and ends up being delivered by the nearest Post Office. We will process your order as quickly as possible, however please allow up to 2 business days for order handling. Orders placed before Noon (PST), Monday through Friday, often ship the same day.
After your order has been processed, you will receive an email with the FedEx tracking number. Use this number to see when your package will arrive. We ship from Modesto, California. East Coast customers should allow up to 7 or 8 business days for your package to arrive.
Please note we do not operate on holidays. Our standard hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm PST.
1 Year Manufacturer's Defective Warranty
Our footwear is warranted for 1 year from date of purchase to be free from manufacturer's defects, as long as the damage is not caused by wear-related use. Any boot that has been out of production for more than 2 years will not be covered. Defects covered under warranty are:
- Leaky waterproof boots not caused by cut or abrasion
- Leather and fabric defects including inside lining
- Outsole separation not caused by heat
- Hardware, eyelet, and zipper defects
- Shank defects not caused by impact or excessive bending
- Safety toe defects not caused by impact or excessive bending
Boots must be sent back to Magnum and inspedcted before refund can be issued. This process usually takes one to two business days once the product has been received.
60-Day Comfort Guarantee
All Magnum footwear is backed by a 60-Day Comfort Guarantee. We guarantee our consumers will be completely satisfied with the comfort and fit of our boots or Magnum will issue a full refund within 60 days of the original purchase date.
Simply call Customer Service at 1-800-853-2896 to explain your reason for return. (You may also email us.) Have your order number ready so we can verify your purchase and issue your Return Authorization (RA) number. Please pack your item(s) in the original packaging with a note of the RA number somewhere on the outside of the box, and ship it to this address:
Magnum Boots USA
Attn: eCommerce Returns
4801 Stoddard Road
Modesto, CA 95356
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us; we're happy to help.
- We reserve the right to limit returns.
- You must include the Return Authorization number on the outside of the box.
- Magnum's facilities do not accept hand deliveries.
- We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- You must include a return address. For the safety of our employees, any package received without a return address on the outside of the package will be destroyed, and Magnum USA will not replace the contents of the package.
- All refunds will be credited to the payment form used for the original purchase.
- Exchanges are subject to availability. If the product you purchased is no longer in stock, we will work with you to find a suitable replacement. A refund will be processed if no equivalent products are available.
- Good Boots Review by Robert Hart
Good boots overall. Light and comfortable. Reasons for only 4 stars instead of 5 are: 1. side zip openings are a little small so you'd have to wiggle your feet into these; and, 2. missing pull tabs/loops in back of boots so you'd really have to wiggle your feet into these! Otherwise, good boots. (Posted on 5/9/13)
- Excellent Review by Bryant Woodard
I would recommend these boots anytime to anyone. I won't work in anything else since these puppies got on my feet. I Love 'em and u can too!!! (Posted on 10/4/12)