- YKK circular side-zip for quick donning and doffing
- Durable full grain leather upper
- Hardwearing breathable 1680 denier ballistic nylon mesh panels
- Cambrelle® lining
- Moisture wicking laces
- ¾ bellows tongue
- Padded foam collar and tongue for comfort
- Foam ankle roll pads for added protection
- Non-metallic scanner safe hardware
- TPU reinforced toe box and heel counter for added protection
- Contour moulded PU foam insole for maximum comfort and shock absorption
- EVA midsole for underfoot cushioning
- Non-metallic composite shank for lightweight support
- Durable, high traction, SRA slip resistant carbon rubber outsole
- Tested and Certified to European Standard EN ISO 20347:2004 (OB) SRA
- Waterproof and non-sidezip options also available
Free Economy: We will endeavour to process your order as quickly as possible, however please allow up to 5 days for your order to arrive.
Standard Delivery £2.99: Your order will be delivered via Royal Mail 2nd Class
First Class Premium Delivery between 1-3 working days (£3.99): Your order will be our priority and delivered within 1-3 working days (Order must be placed before 2.30pm Monday-Thursday & before 10.30am Friday in order to receive within the guaranteed period of 1-3 working days).
Republic of Ireland £3.99 for standard delivery
A signature may be required on receipt.
If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, Royal Mail should leave a calling card with further instructions.
Please note we do ship to BFPO addresses
Please note we do not deliver on Bank Holidays
We offer a generous 90 day returns policy. Items can be returned to us within 90 days of purchase, free of charge, for a size exchange or full refund as long as the item is in its original, resalable condition.
This means that the product should not be damaged, dirty or marked. Therefore, please try on your new footwear on clean, carpeted surfaces and ensure you are happy with the look and fit before wearing them outside. In addition, please ensure you do not remove the tag or dispose of any of the original packaging until you are certain that you wish to keep the item.
To return your shoes, visit www.collectplus.co.uk/returns/new/hi-tec to create and print your returns label. Attach it to the package and send them back to us free of charge. Please ensure you include your original dispatch note or a cover note with your returned items, quoting your order reference number. Please also take the time to complete our Returns Feedback form to advise us why you are returning your item.
We’re confident that you will be happy with your purchase. However, if your product does not match up to your expectations or if you believe it is not fit for purpose, please contact us immediately so we can assist you.
- Can't beat them for comfort
Bought these for work 7 months ago, I do 11 hr shifts in a warehouse store so on my feet on concrete all day and they are superb, fit comfortably from day one and 100% more comfortable than any boots... Read More
- Comfortable boot
Good boot , squeaked to start with but stopped after 20 miles or so. Zips make them quick and easy to take off and put on no faffing with laces.
- So comfortable
I wear these for my road shifts as a critical care paramedic. I've worn magnums for years & these are the most comfortable I've worn. The side zip makes getting them on & off easy peasy. I've only worn them... Read More
- Quite good but still disapointed
I can compare them to the Magnum Elite Spider boots and I am not pleased. I figured these boots would breathe more than they do, when looking at all the nylon mesh on the pictures. Sadly I can not feel... Read More
- Extremely comfortable boots, but fall to peices within 6 months
In terms of comfort, these are one of the best boots I've worn for duty. My feet absolutely live them. Unfortunately, the sole's coming apart from the upper within six months. They have not been abused at all. No running... Read More
- viper great boots
I have had standard Magnums for over 10 years and they have never let me down. I checked the reviews and tried a new style and went for Viper Pro 8 zips. OMG great fit (I have wide feet) comfort and... Read More
- NOT SLIP RESISTANT
magnum shoes are very comfy and YES but not always slip resistance. i recently had a fall on Garden decking on a wet day,this is my second fall in 6months. I have nothing more to fault. RESPONSE FROM MAGNUM: Hi Mohammed, Thanks... Read More
- ZIP Broke after 2 days use.
Having read good reviews I promptly purchased a pair of these boots due to the side zip feature. I was really impressed with the comfort of these boots however I was not so impressed that the zip on the... Read More
- Best pair of boots i have ever owned
as some one who has large feet wide feet was worried that 1 week wouldn't be long enough to brake them. put them on and they fit perfectly no rubbing what so ever shame there going to get... Read More
- Buy them and you will be suprised.
Was dubious as to the side zip boots but found they Broke in very quickly and are great for comfort and support and the fact you can just Zip them on and go is great if your in a hurry... Read More
- The most comfortable pair of Magnums Ever
I have used Magnums for 10 years now in my job as NHS Security Officer. I have aways had Magnum Elite and although they are a great boot and very hard wearing they take a bit of time to... Read More
* We really appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to contact you if you are unhappy with your purchase. Please leave an accurate phone number or e-mail address if you would like to hear back from us!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)