- Durable full grain leather upper
- Waterproof and breathable bootie membrane construction
- Cambrelle® lining
- Moisture wicking laces
- ¾ bellows tongue
- Padded foam collar and tongue for comfort
- Foam ankle roll pads for added protection
- Non-metallic scanner safe hardware
- TPU reinforced toe box and heel counter for added protection
- Contour moulded PU foam insole for maximum comfort and shock absorption
- EVA midsole for underfoot cushioning
- Non-metallic composite shank for lightweight support
- Durable, high traction, SRA slip resistant carbon rubber outsole
- Tested and Certified to European Standard EN ISO 20347:2004 (OB) SRA
Free Economy: We will endeavour to process your order as quickly as possible, however please allow up to 5 days for your order to arrive.
Standard Delivery £2.99: Your order will be delivered via Royal Mail 2nd Class
First Class Premium Delivery between 1-3 working days (£3.99): Your order will be our priority and delivered within 1-3 working days (Order must be placed before 2.30pm Monday-Thursday & before 10.30am Friday in order to receive within the guaranteed period of 1-3 working days).
Republic of Ireland £3.99 for standard delivery
A signature may be required on receipt.
If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, Royal Mail should leave a calling card with further instructions.
Please note we do ship to BFPO addresses
Please note we do not deliver on Bank Holidays
Hi-Tec UK offer a 365 day, no quibble returns & exchanges policy. If you’re not happy with your shoes, simply send them back to us..
We will accept your shoes providing they are in their original condition and have not been worn outside. Therefore, customers should only try the shoes on indoors and on carpeted surfaces.
Where possible, please keep the box in the same condition as you received it, as this will speed up the returns process. Shoes must be unused and undamaged to be eligible for return.
- Excellent boots can't fault them
Can't fault these boots in any way there great!!! Get the right size and they just mould to your feet and angles. Have had problems for years with my left angle won't run or go on ruff terrain because of... Read More
- Very uncomfortable
I got these boots after hearing good things about Magnum boots, but these are the most uncomfotbale boots I have worn. I am a size 10 and normally a narrow foot, but I found these to be far too tight... Read More
Bought them on the strength of reviews. Wore them for twenty minutes and had to take them off. To tight across the toes. Returning them to the shop now. RESPONSE FROM MAGNUM: Hi Paul, Sorry to hear these boots were not... Read More
Got these boots aprox 6 weeks ago and had no problems however on my first wet call out walking in the Rain in wet grass for around 4 hours my foot was soaking.looks like the seal has failed between the... Read More
- LOVE these boots
Always loved Magnum and have worn my Viper Leathers for just over a month now, whata boot! Would recommend to anyone :D
- fantastic boots!
I have been wearing my Vipers for a few months now and they are the most comfortable magnum boots ive owned. Full leather but not heavy on me feet and fully waterproof. 10/10
- top boot
I have worn magnum classics for the last 10 years. I recently changed to the viper pro 8.0 so I could have a waterproof boot for our dreadful winters. This boot does exactly what it promises. It took me about... Read More
- not waterproof boots .... waterproof shoes in the shape of a boot
recently bought the viper pro 8.0 wp,s in leather , what a horrible pair of boots .... after owning previous magnum combat boots these are definately the worst .... waterproof up to shoe level which is where the synthetic... Read More
* We really appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to contact you if you are unhappy with your purchase. Please leave an accurate phone number or e-mail address if you would like to hear back from us!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)