- Durable full grain leather upper
- Hardwearing breathable 1680 denier ballistic nylon mesh panels
- Cambrelle® lining
- Moisture wicking laces
- ¾ bellows tongue
- Padded foam collar and tongue for comfort
- Foam ankle roll pads for added protection
- Non-metallic scanner safe hardware
- TPU reinforced toe box and heel counter for added protection
- Contour moulded PU foam insole for maximum comfort and shock absorption
- EVA midsole for underfoot cushioning
- Non-metallic composite shank for lightweight support
- Durable, high traction, SRA slip resistant carbon rubber outsole
- Tested and Certified to European Standard EN ISO 20347:2004 (OB) SRA
- Waterproof and sidezip options also available
Free Economy: We will endeavour to process your order as quickly as possible, however please allow up to 5 days for your order to arrive.
Standard Delivery £2.99: Your order will be delivered via Royal Mail 2nd Class
First Class Premium Delivery between 1-3 working days (£3.99): Your order will be our priority and delivered within 1-3 working days (Order must be placed before 2.30pm Monday-Thursday & before 10.30am Friday in order to receive within the guaranteed period of 1-3 working days).
Republic of Ireland £3.99 for standard delivery
A signature may be required on receipt.
If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, Royal Mail should leave a calling card with further instructions.
Please note we do ship to BFPO addresses
Please note we do not deliver on Bank Holidays
Hi-Tec UK offer a 365 day, no quibble returns & exchanges policy. If you’re not happy with your shoes, simply send them back to us..
We will accept your shoes providing they are in their original condition and have not been worn outside. Therefore, customers should only try the shoes on indoors and on carpeted surfaces.
Where possible, please keep the box in the same condition as you received it, as this will speed up the returns process. Shoes must be unused and undamaged to be eligible for return.
- Ridiculously light boots
Hello people, i recently won a competition on magnums facebook, to win a pair of viper 8.0 boots. Now i gotta say these boots are the lightest pair of boots i have ever worn. Compared to my other pair of... Read More
- nice looking shame about detailing
I bought these from an approved reseller and unfortunately they are going back. I have moved from a classic, I wanted something with greater ankle support. Working in a supermarket up and down the travelator 15 to 20 times... Read More
- Awesome Boots!
Bought these boots three days ago to replace my Stealth Force Magnums (simply because the soles had worn out, the boots would have gone on forever I think) and also as a summer/warmer weather boot to replace my duty boots... Read More
- Fan-tastic on Pen y Fan
I bought these for The Fan Dance Race Winter Edition, 24km of test track par excellance. Breaking in wasn't necessary but I used them for my last few training tabs in the bogs of the Campsie Fells. They coped admirably... Read More
- A great all-rounder particularly for Urban and Vehicular use.
I recently purchased a pair of these for everyday use but in the 5.0 height. I assume the lower part of the boot is identical in construction regardless of the height so i will concentrate on the similarities rather than... Read More
* We really appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to contact you if you are unhappy with your purchase. Please leave an accurate phone number or e-mail address if you would like to hear back from us!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)