- YKK circular side-zip for quick donning and doffing
- Waterproof, durable 2.0mm full-grain leather upper
- Cambrelle® lining
- Agion® anti-bacterial treated lining
- ¾ bellows tongue
- Padded foam collar and tongue
- Non-metallic scanner safe hardware
- Lightweight composite hardware
- Composite plastic toe cap and penetration resistant plate
- Injection moulded thermoplastic (TPU) reinforced heel counter
- M-P.A.C.T. contoured insole with memory foam for extreme comfort and support
- High traction, SRA slip resistant, durable carbon rubber outsole with X-Traction and ladder grips – anti-static, acid & alkali resistant, and insulated against hot & cold
- Tested and certified to European Standard EN 20345 for safety footwear with SRC slip resistance
- Full certification: EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRC
- 701g per boot (sample size 8)
- Over ankle 8 inch cut options also available
Free Economy: We will endeavour to process your order as quickly as possible, however please allow up to 5 days for your order to arrive.
Standard Delivery £2.99: Your order will be delivered via Royal Mail 2nd Class
First Class Premium Delivery between 1-3 working days (£3.99): Your order will be our priority and delivered within 1-3 working days (Order must be placed before 2.30pm Monday-Thursday & before 10.30am Friday in order to receive within the guaranteed period of 1-3 working days).
Republic of Ireland £3.99 for standard delivery
A signature may be required on receipt.
If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, Royal Mail should leave a calling card with further instructions.
Please note we do ship to BFPO addresses
Please note we do not deliver on Bank Holidays
Hi-Tec UK offer a 365 day, no quibble returns & exchanges policy. If you’re not happy with your shoes, simply send them back to us..
We will accept your shoes providing they are in their original condition and have not been worn outside. Therefore, customers should only try the shoes on indoors and on carpeted surfaces.
Where possible, please keep the box in the same condition as you received it, as this will speed up the returns process. Shoes must be unused and undamaged to be eligible for return.
- Great working boot, only one suggestion for improvement
I have used these boots for my work as a Paramedic for a couple of months now. I have found them to be extremely comfortable, regardless of the lengthy hours of wear, whilst proving to be extremely sturdy. ... Read More
- Very comfortable but don't last long.
Bought these after an Ankle reconstruction surgery 9 months ago as the boots my employer supply are cheap c**p. I work as a multi-drop driver so don't do all that much walking, and at first I loved these boots they are... Read More
- About as waterproof as tiolet paper
Bought these boots in April 2013 and have decided that enough's enough. As an airline Dispatcher I'm out in the elements most of a 8-12 hr shift, and as such I need comfortable waterproof footwear. On first wearing these boots... Read More
Initially excited about owning a pair of lightweight safety boots as I'm in them all day, I found the stealths really uncomfortable. This was due to a lip in the rear of the boot striking my heal causing a... Read More
- Amazing and comfortable boots
I have worn these boots for long periods of time for the last 5 years. They have been excellent and comfortable. I generally keep my boots in top condition and I reckon that's why they have lasted so long. I... Read More
- Not the quality expected
On my second pair of these boots now, i replaced the first after 18 months. They are the most comfortable boots I've worn, and i wear them for work. I work for the emergency services and wear these for 12hrs... Read More
- Quality Issues Continued
I wanted to back up Iain's comment on these boots , having had a few different versions this has to be the worst in regards to manufacturing quality I don't know if the ion mask coating weakens the leather but... Read More
- Good boot, not durable
I work as an aircraft engineer and needed a comfortable safety boot with a composite toe protector to go through airport security. I work 12 hour shifts and move around constantly, the Magnum Stealth Force was certainly comfortable from the... Read More
* We really appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to contact you if you are unhappy with your purchase. Please leave an accurate phone number or e-mail address if you would like to hear back from us!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)