- YKK circular side-zip for quick donning and doffing
- Waterproof, durable 2.0mm full-grain leather upper
- Cambrelle® lining
- Agion® anti-bacterial treated lining
- ¾ bellows tongue
- Padded foam collar and tongue
- Non-metallic scanner safe hardware
- Lightweight composite hardware
- Composite plastic toe cap and penetration resistant plate
- Injection moulded thermoplastic (TPU) reinforced heel counter
- M-P.A.C.T. contoured insole with memory foam for extreme comfort and support
- High traction, SRA slip resistant, durable carbon rubber outsole with X-Traction and ladder grips – anti-static, acid & alkali resistant, and insulated against hot & cold
- Tested and certified to European Standard EN 20345 for safety footwear with SRC slip resistance
- Full certification: EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRC
- 701g per boot (sample size 8)
- Over ankle 8 inch cut options also available
Free Economy: We will endeavour to process your order as quickly as possible, however please allow up to 5 days for your order to arrive.
Standard Delivery £2.99: Your order will be delivered via Royal Mail 2nd Class
First Class Premium Delivery between 1-3 working days (£3.99): Your order will be our priority and delivered within 1-3 working days (Order must be placed before 2.30pm Monday-Thursday & before 10.30am Friday in order to receive within the guaranteed period of 1-3 working days).
Republic of Ireland £3.99 for standard delivery
A signature may be required on receipt.
If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, Royal Mail should leave a calling card with further instructions.
Please note we do ship to BFPO addresses
Please note we do not deliver on Bank Holidays
We offer a generous 90 day returns policy. Items can be returned to us within 90 days of purchase, free of charge, for a size exchange or full refund as long as the item is in its original, resalable condition.
This means that the product should not be damaged, dirty or marked. Therefore, please try on your new footwear on clean, carpeted surfaces and ensure you are happy with the look and fit before wearing them outside. In addition, please ensure you do not remove the tag or dispose of any of the original packaging until you are certain that you wish to keep the item.
To return your shoes, visit www.collectplus.co.uk/returns/new/hi-tec to create and print your returns label. Attach it to the package and send them back to us free of charge. Please ensure you include your original dispatch note or a cover note with your returned items, quoting your order reference number. Please also take the time to complete our Returns Feedback form to advise us why you are returning your item.
We’re confident that you will be happy with your purchase. However, if your product does not match up to your expectations or if you believe it is not fit for purpose, please contact us immediately so we can assist you.
- Incredibly noisy to the point of uselessness.
I bought this version (Stealth Force 6.0 SZ CT WPI), after I got the version without the side zip or waterproofing (Leather CT only version). The Leather CT version was good and very comfortable, but the leather on the toe... Read More
- Leak - poor Quality
There seems to be major problems with the CT,CP,SZ Stealth Force 6 Boot. i love the idea, love Magnum boots but these boots just don't seem to last or be waterproof. My wife purchased these boots for me as a Gift... Read More
- Leaking, scuffing
I have the same problems as others have mentioned. Bought mine 7 months ago. After two days the toes were all chewed up, from relatively light use. Also discovered today that even without standing in puddles they leak just from rain... Read More
- Poor Quality, very disappointed.
The leather is way too thin over the composite toe protector, I've worn my boots twice and they are already scuffed. Not worth the money. RESPONSE FROM MAGNUM: Sorry to hear you're unhappy with the boots. We've had a lot of... Read More
- Great working boot, only one suggestion for improvement
I have used these boots for my work as a Paramedic for a couple of months now. I have found them to be extremely comfortable, regardless of the lengthy hours of wear, whilst proving to be extremely sturdy. ... Read More
- Very comfortable but don't last long.
Bought these after an Ankle reconstruction surgery 9 months ago as the boots my employer supply are cheap c**p. I work as a multi-drop driver so don't do all that much walking, and at first I loved these boots they are... Read More
- About as waterproof as tiolet paper
Bought these boots in April 2013 and have decided that enough's enough. As an airline Dispatcher I'm out in the elements most of a 8-12 hr shift, and as such I need comfortable waterproof footwear. On first wearing these boots... Read More
Initially excited about owning a pair of lightweight safety boots as I'm in them all day, I found the stealths really uncomfortable. This was due to a lip in the rear of the boot striking my heal causing a... Read More
- Amazing and comfortable boots
I have worn these boots for long periods of time for the last 5 years. They have been excellent and comfortable. I generally keep my boots in top condition and I reckon that's why they have lasted so long. I... Read More
- Not the quality expected
On my second pair of these boots now, i replaced the first after 18 months. They are the most comfortable boots I've worn, and i wear them for work. I work for the emergency services and wear these for 12hrs... Read More
- Quality Issues Continued
I wanted to back up Iain's comment on these boots , having had a few different versions this has to be the worst in regards to manufacturing quality I don't know if the ion mask coating weakens the leather but... Read More
- Good boot, not durable
I work as an aircraft engineer and needed a comfortable safety boot with a composite toe protector to go through airport security. I work 12 hour shifts and move around constantly, the Magnum Stealth Force was certainly comfortable from the... Read More
* We really appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to contact you if you are unhappy with your purchase. Please leave an accurate phone number or e-mail address if you would like to hear back from us!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)