- Durable 2.0mm full-grain leather upper
- Water-resistant and breathable
- Cambrelle® lining
- Agion® anti-bacterial treated lining
- ¾ bellows tongue
- Padded foam collar and tongue
- Non-metallic scanner safe hardware
- Lightweight composite hardware
- Composite plastic toe cap and penetration resistant plate
- Injection moulded thermoplastic (TPU) reinforced heel counter
- M-P.A.C.T. contoured insole with memory foam for extreme comfort and support
- High traction, SRA slip resistant, durable carbon rubber outsole with X-Traction and ladder grips – anti-static, acid & alkali resistant, and insulated against hot & cold
- Tested and certified to European Standard EN 20345 for safety footwear with SRC slip resistance
- Full certification: EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRC
- 667g per boot (sample size 8)
- Waterproof sidezip and over ankle 8 inch cut options also available
Free Economy: We will endeavour to process your order as quickly as possible, however please allow up to 5 days for your order to arrive.
Standard Delivery £2.99: Your order will be delivered via Royal Mail 2nd Class
First Class Premium Delivery between 1-3 working days (£3.99): Your order will be our priority and delivered within 1-3 working days (Order must be placed before 2.30pm Monday-Thursday & before 10.30am Friday in order to receive within the guaranteed period of 1-3 working days).
Republic of Ireland £3.99 for standard delivery
A signature may be required on receipt.
If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, Royal Mail should leave a calling card with further instructions.
Please note we do ship to BFPO addresses
Please note we do not deliver on Bank Holidays
Hi-Tec UK offer a 365 day, no quibble returns & exchanges policy. If you’re not happy with your shoes, simply send them back to us..
We will accept your shoes providing they are in their original condition and have not been worn outside. Therefore, customers should only try the shoes on indoors and on carpeted surfaces.
Where possible, please keep the box in the same condition as you received it, as this will speed up the returns process. Shoes must be unused and undamaged to be eligible for return.
- Great boots, wouldn't buy any other
On my second pair in 3 years now. I wear mine 10-12 hours a day 6 days a week. After a few days of light work and walking they broke in and are so comfortable. I would rather theses boots... Read More
- Not ideal
These boots are a great idea in theory, the comfort of magnums combined with a safety too for comfort and safety all round! Unfortunately it doesn't quite work that way I'm afraid. The boots are ridiculously heavy (without ankle support) and... Read More
- There is only one boot "Magnum"
After recently speaking with a member of customer services who couldn't be any more helpful.. I though I would pop a review on here as that topped the whole Magnum "rocks" thing off.. since I got these boots out of... Read More
- So Uncomfortable
These boots are just too wide. Have only had them for a couple of weeks and my heels are rubbed raw. Please consider a women's specific safety boot. RESPONSE FROM MAGNUM: Hi Sue, Thanks for the feedback and we'll... Read More
- long lasting
I had had mine for nearly 2 years now and they are only now collapsing. My job consists of being on my feet for 10-12 hours of the day 4-5 days a week. Definitely worth the price (shop around though).
- Not waterproof
I work outside in all weathers as a window cleaner in England, UK. All the previous branded boots purchased have not lasted me any more than 8 months, the soles seem to wear down far to quick, the leather splits and... Read More
- Best work boots i've ever had!
I work partly in a showroom and partly in a warehouse. These boots offer me the best of both worlds. They look smart, clean and tidy for the showroom side of the job but are robust enough to handle all... Read More
- Great look but poor fit and too rigid for anything other than light work
I was issued these boots as a Volunteer Coastguard Rescue officer as part of a cliff rescue and search team. We need safety standard boots for the cliff work and also a solid boot for the terrain we have to... Read More
Their great for the marine cadets and all of other cadet boots nether let me down
* We really appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to contact you if you are unhappy with your purchase. Please leave an accurate phone number or e-mail address if you would like to hear back from us!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)