- Durable 2.0mm full-grain leather upper
- Water-resistant and breathable
- Cambrelle® lining
- Agion® treated lining
- ¾ bellows tongue
- Padded foam collar and tongue
- Non-metallic scanner safe hardware
- Lightweight composite hardware
- Composite plastic toe cap and penetration resistant plate
- Injection moulded thermoplastic (TPU) reinforced heel counter
- M-P.A.C.T. contoured insole with memory foam for extreme comfort and support
- High traction, SRA slip resistant, durable carbon rubber outsole with X-Traction and ladder grips – anti-static, acid & alkali resistant, and insulated against hot & cold
- Tested and certified to European Standard EN 20345 for safety footwear with SRC slip resistance
- Full certification: EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRC
- 667g per boot (sample size 8)
- Waterproof sidezip and over ankle 8 inch cut options also available
Free Economy: We will endeavour to process your order as quickly as possible, however please allow up to 5 days for your order to arrive.
Standard Delivery £2.99: Your order will be delivered via Royal Mail 2nd Class
First Class Premium Delivery between 1-3 working days (£3.99): Your order will be our priority and delivered within 1-3 working days (Order must be placed before 2.30pm Monday-Thursday & before 10.30am Friday in order to receive within the guaranteed period of 1-3 working days).
Republic of Ireland £3.99 for standard delivery
A signature may be required on receipt.
If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, Royal Mail should leave a calling card with further instructions.
Please note we do ship to BFPO addresses
Please note we do not deliver on Bank Holidays
We offer a generous 90 day returns policy. Items can be returned to us within 90 days of purchase, free of charge, for a size exchange or full refund as long as the item is in its original, resalable condition.
This means that the product should not be damaged, dirty or marked. Therefore, please try on your new footwear on clean, carpeted surfaces and ensure you are happy with the look and fit before wearing them outside. In addition, please ensure you do not remove the tag or dispose of any of the original packaging until you are certain that you wish to keep the item.
To return your shoes, visit www.collectplus.co.uk/returns/new/hi-tec to create and print your returns label. Attach it to the package and send them back to us free of charge. Please ensure you include your original dispatch note or a cover note with your returned items, quoting your order reference number. Please also take the time to complete our Returns Feedback form to advise us why you are returning your item.
We’re confident that you will be happy with your purchase. However, if your product does not match up to your expectations or if you believe it is not fit for purpose, please contact us immediately so we can assist you.
- Good pair of boots
These boots are issued by my organisation for event medical and ambulance work. Overall, they're pretty good. Comfortable, wide enough compared to other makes, the toecap has proven its worth working at the side of the ice rink and I've... Read More
- Great Light Weight And Very Comortable
Just ordered a new pair. The previous pair lasted over two and a half years and were worn in the construction industry every working day. Some of you have reported that they cut into the back of your heel. I... Read More
- Love magnun boots
Hi...Love this boots.Just wondering about discounts or sale products,i didn't see that on your website!!!
- Great boots, wouldn't buy any other
On my second pair in 3 years now. I wear mine 10-12 hours a day 6 days a week. After a few days of light work and walking they broke in and are so comfortable. I would rather theses boots... Read More
- Not ideal
These boots are a great idea in theory, the comfort of magnums combined with a safety too for comfort and safety all round! Unfortunately it doesn't quite work that way I'm afraid. The boots are ridiculously heavy (without ankle support) and... Read More
- There is only one boot "Magnum"
After recently speaking with a member of customer services who couldn't be any more helpful.. I though I would pop a review on here as that topped the whole Magnum "rocks" thing off.. since I got these boots out of... Read More
- So Uncomfortable
These boots are just too wide. Have only had them for a couple of weeks and my heels are rubbed raw. Please consider a women's specific safety boot. RESPONSE FROM MAGNUM: Hi Sue, Thanks for the feedback and we'll... Read More
- long lasting
I had had mine for nearly 2 years now and they are only now collapsing. My job consists of being on my feet for 10-12 hours of the day 4-5 days a week. Definitely worth the price (shop around though).
- Not waterproof
I work outside in all weathers as a window cleaner in England, UK. All the previous branded boots purchased have not lasted me any more than 8 months, the soles seem to wear down far to quick, the leather splits and... Read More
- Best work boots i've ever had!
I work partly in a showroom and partly in a warehouse. These boots offer me the best of both worlds. They look smart, clean and tidy for the showroom side of the job but are robust enough to handle all... Read More
- Great look but poor fit and too rigid for anything other than light work
I was issued these boots as a Volunteer Coastguard Rescue officer as part of a cliff rescue and search team. We need safety standard boots for the cliff work and also a solid boot for the terrain we have to... Read More
Their great for the marine cadets and all of other cadet boots nether let me down
* We really appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to contact you if you are unhappy with your purchase. Please leave an accurate phone number or e-mail address if you would like to hear back from us!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)