- The Shield 8.0 WPi’s upper, manufactured from fire retardant leather – coated with a water repellent surface enhancement which repels all forms of liquid, from blood borne pathogens to alcohol, fuel and other flammable substances – and fire retardant laces ensure maximum protection for your feet
- The slip-resistant sole is both fire retardant and highly durable
- The M-P.A.C.T. contoured insole with memory foam provides unprecedented support and out-of-the-box comfort allowing you to fully focus on the task at hand
- 1089g per boot (sample size)
- The Shield 8.0 WPi is not only tested and certified to European Standard EN 20345 for safety footwear with SRC slip resistance; it has also been tested and certified even further to BS 7971 Protective Clothing and Equipment for use in violent situations (class 2, Level 3)
- Full European Standard EN 20345 certification: EN ISO 20345 S3 HI CI HRO FRU WR SRC
Free Economy: We will endeavour to process your order as quickly as possible, however please allow up to 5 days for your order to arrive.
Standard Delivery £2.99: Your order will be delivered via Royal Mail 2nd Class
First Class Premium Delivery between 1-3 working days (£3.99): Your order will be our priority and delivered within 1-3 working days (Order must be placed before 2.30pm Monday-Thursday & before 10.30am Friday in order to receive within the guaranteed period of 1-3 working days).
Republic of Ireland £3.99 for standard delivery
A signature may be required on receipt.
If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, Royal Mail should leave a calling card with further instructions.
Please note we do ship to BFPO addresses
Please note we do not deliver on Bank Holidays
Hi-Tec UK offer a 365 day, no quibble returns & exchanges policy. If you’re not happy with your shoes, simply send them back to us..
We will accept your shoes providing they are in their original condition and have not been worn outside. Therefore, customers should only try the shoes on indoors and on carpeted surfaces.
Where possible, please keep the box in the same condition as you received it, as this will speed up the returns process. Shoes must be unused and undamaged to be eligible for return.
While we will not quibble the reason for return, please note that the cost of return postage is your responsibility.
- Third pair, Best steels i have ever owned!
I work in a warehouse where no one but me used to wear ppe footwear, But after seeing how these perform i have swayed a few of them into buying into the brand (mainly cobras and spiders which i have... Read More
I will be truthful - I bought my Shields cos I like their thuggish elegance. I'm not in the services or police, I started wearing my boots at weekends with black jeans but they are so comfortable and look... Read More
- SHIELD 8.0 WP
Hey folks, Back with another review of my now favourite Magnum boots. Given the adverse weather an simply horrific working conditions i decided my Shields may be a better, more rugged option that my Elite Force WPI's! I have been walking in... Read More
- ION - MASK BOOTS
These are the best magnum boots i have ever worn they are good on all terrain and are very supportive and comfortable to wear. In the winter they keep my feet warm and in the Summer they keep my feet... Read More
- SUMMER REVIEW
Back again folks for another review. I have been really busy. I had the pleasure of wearing my Shield 8.0 WPI boots at a recent exercise. While I had them on, I started to think whether or not my opinions... Read More
- A DAY IN THE FARM...
I took the bold step, pardon the pun, of breaking in a new pair of Magnum Shield 8.0 WPI by going in at the deep end right away. The second I laced into them I felt the reassuring snugness of... Read More
- BRILLIANT BOOT
I brought a pair of magnums after a very short speed march ripped my feet to shreds when I was wearing standard issue boots. Have worn magnums ever since and have no problems. I have worn the same pair on... Read More
- PUBLIC ORDER
So, having been successful in my application to join the Public Order Unit i arrived at 0900 hours on day one of the initial training course to be issued my kit bag, within which i found my new boots -... Read More
- Good safety boots that have a niche role to which they fit comfortably.
These boots sound good on paper but again Magnums seem to be not quite up to scratch. The best way I can describe these boots is as essentially waterproof issue boots. I was not entirely impressed by these bad boys... Read More
- Still Breaking In
Still breaking in my pair of Sheilds, but so far - so good. A lot heavier than the other Magnums I have owned, but the fit is very comfortable, and they are easy to walkin. More later.
* We really appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to contact you if you are unhappy with your purchase. Please leave an accurate phone number or e-mail address if you would like to hear back from us!