- The upper, which offers over the ankle protection, is manufactured from water-resistant natural leather
- It features a toe cap (protecting the foot from falling objects) and sole plate (protecting the foot from punctures from below) made from composite plastic which is just a strong as steel but much more lightweight, and is also scanner safe
- The M-P.A.C.T. contoured insole with memory foam provides unprecedented support and out-of-the-box comfort allowing you to fully focus on the task at hand
- The boot also features scanner safe non-metallic hardware and an Agion® antibacterial treatment which fights the bacteria, mould and fungus that can cause nasty odours
- 667g per boot (sample size)
- The Stealth Force 6.0 Leather CT CP is tested and certified to European Standard EN 20345 for safety footwear with SRC slip resistance
- Full certification: EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRC
- Also available is the 8-inch version for over the ankle protection, the Stealth Force 8.0 CT CP and the SZ WPi version with a YKK circular side-zip and waterproof enhancing ion-mask™ surface coating, the Stealth Force 6.0 CT CP SZ WPi
Free Economy: We will endeavour to process your order as quickly as possible, however please allow up to 5 days for your order to arrive.
Standard Delivery £2.99: Your order will be delivered via Royal Mail 2nd Class
First Class Premium Delivery between 1-3 working days (£3.99): Your order will be our priority and delivered within 1-3 working days (Order must be placed before 2.30pm Monday-Thursday & before 10.30am Friday in order to receive within the guaranteed period of 1-3 working days).
Republic of Ireland £3.99 for standard delivery
A signature may be required on receipt.
If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, Royal Mail should leave a calling card with further instructions.
Please note we do ship to BFPO addresses
Please note we do not deliver on Bank Holidays
Hi-Tec UK offer a 365 day, no quibble returns & exchanges policy. If you’re not happy with your shoes, simply send them back to us..
We will accept your shoes providing they are in their original condition and have not been worn outside. Therefore, customers should only try the shoes on indoors and on carpeted surfaces.
Where possible, please keep the box in the same condition as you received it, as this will speed up the returns process. Shoes must be unused and undamaged to be eligible for return.
While we will not quibble the reason for return, please note that the cost of return postage is your responsibility.
- long lasting
I had had mine for nearly 2 years now and they are only now collapsing. My job consists of being on my feet for 10-12 hours of the day 4-5 days a week. Definitely worth the price (shop around though).
- Not waterproof
I work outside in all weathers as a window cleaner in England, UK. All the previous branded boots purchased have not lasted me any more than 8 months, the soles seem to wear down far to quick, the leather splits and... Read More
- Best work boots i've ever had!
I work partly in a showroom and partly in a warehouse. These boots offer me the best of both worlds. They look smart, clean and tidy for the showroom side of the job but are robust enough to handle all... Read More
- Great look but poor fit and too rigid for anything other than light work
I was issued these boots as a Volunteer Coastguard Rescue officer as part of a cliff rescue and search team. We need safety standard boots for the cliff work and also a solid boot for the terrain we have to... Read More
Their great for the marine cadets and all of other cadet boots nether let me down
* We really appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to contact you if you are unhappy with your purchase. Please leave an accurate phone number or e-mail address if you would like to hear back from us!