- FULL GRAIN LEATHER/1650 DENIER BALLISTIC NYLON UPPER
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED
- ION MASK™ HYDROPHOBIC SURFACE ENHANCEMENT
- TEC-TUFF LEATHER TOEGUARD - RESISTS SNAGS AND ABRASIONS
- VENT-GUARD™ SANDPROOF VENTILATOR TECHNOLOGY
- TPU EXO-FRAME REINFORCEMENT WITH INCORPORATED FAST ROPE SYSTEM - FOR ADDITIONAL SUPPORT
- SPIDER MESH LINING - FOR COMFORT AND BREATHABILITY
- METAL DETECTOR/SCANNER SAFE WITH NON-METALLIC HARDWARE AND TPU SHANK
- LACE STORAGE SYSTEM ON TONGUE
- M-PACT CONTOURED SOCKLINER WITH MEMORY FOAM - MOULDS TO THE SHAPE OF YOUR FEET, PROVIDING UNPRECEDENTED SUPPORT AND COMFORT
- SPIDER OUTSOLE WITH REINFORCED STABILIZERS AND FLEXIBLE TOE FINS TO SILENTLY GRIP WALLS
- WEIGHT: 584g PER BOOT (SIZE 8)
- CERTIFIED TO EUROPEAN STANDARD EN 20347:2004
Free Economy: We will endeavour to process your order as quickly as possible, however please allow up to 5 days for your order to arrive.
Standard Delivery £2.99: Your order will be delivered via Royal Mail 2nd Class
First Class Premium Delivery between 1-3 working days (£3.99): Your order will be our priority and delivered within 1-3 working days (Order must be placed before 2.30pm Monday-Thursday & before 10.30am Friday in order to receive within the guaranteed period of 1-3 working days).
Republic of Ireland £3.99 for standard delivery
A signature may be required on receipt.
If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, Royal Mail should leave a calling card with further instructions.
Please note we do ship to BFPO addresses
Please note we do not deliver on Bank Holidays
Hi-Tec UK offer a 365 day, no quibble returns & exchanges policy. If you’re not happy with your shoes, simply send them back to us..
We will accept your shoes providing they are in their original condition and have not been worn outside. Therefore, customers should only try the shoes on indoors and on carpeted surfaces.
Where possible, please keep the box in the same condition as you received it, as this will speed up the returns process. Shoes must be unused and undamaged to be eligible for return.
While we will not quibble the reason for return, please note that the cost of return postage is your responsibility.
- HE BOOTS FOR DESERT PATROLS
Comfort in dry conditions, that's what i would say about these boots. From the moment I bought them to when I was deployed on military service in Chad in Africa last year I was completely satisfied with the results. A 5... Read More
- MAGNUM DESERT BOOT
I first bought a pair of these boots in their first form a number of years ago before they were standard British Army Issue. I was after a good lightweight durable desert Patrol/Combat boot that would stand up to the... Read More
- NEW UPGRADE
I just puchased the spider 8.1 as an upgrade from my spider elite boots which i have had for several years (these are not finished with i will be wearing them still as rough boots) these are comfortable out of... Read More
- Tested to destruction
After owning a pair of the spider 8.1 urban boots I thought I would give the spider 8.1 desert a run out. And what a run out. After two and a half months of being smashed across different terrain during... Read More
Bought these boots specifically for fieldwork in Angola and Tanzania during the dry season. Improtant factors were the high ankle, breathability and light weight. The comfort level of the boots is better than pretty much any other pair i have ever... Read More
- Great Boot
I bought my Spider Elite 8.1 HPiâ€™s 7 months ago for use in both the High Atlas Mountains and the Sahara Desert. I am normally a size 4wide but as no size 4â€™s were in stock I decided to try... Read More
The Spider 8.1 Desert HPi boots are absolutely amazing. ROCK SOLID. That is the only way to describe them. They have seen me through the jungles of Belize for training, the Outback of Australia, and the murderous terrain of Helmand... Read More
- Look great, but that's all
I bought these boots a replacement for the desert boot that I'd had. (another brand). I already had a paid of Magnum CEN boots in black, so I was confident that I'd get the same comfort and value out of... Read More
- great at first but don't last like boots of years gone by
Bought these after owning various Magnums a few years ago. Tried to ignore reviews that warned of poor build quality in recent years but sadly, it appears to be the case. The boots were only used for beach hiking, d.i.y... Read More
* We really appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to contact you if you are unhappy with your purchase. Please leave an accurate phone number or e-mail address if you would like to hear back from us!