- Tested & certified to European standard EN 20345: 2004 for safety footwear
- Tested & certified to BS 7971 protective clothing & equipment for use in violent situations (class 2, level 3)
- ion-mask™ liquid repellent nano coating - water-resistant, breathable & blood borne pathogen resistant
- Fire retardant leather
- Steel toecap & penetration resistant plate - fully meets all safety shoe requirements and provides excellent all round protection
- Fire retardant slip resistant sole
- Fire retardant laces
- M-pact contoured sockliner with memory foam - moulds to the shape of your feet
- Ergonomically designed
- 995g per boot
Free Economy: We will endeavour to process your order as quickly as possible, however please allow up to 5 days for your order to arrive.
Standard Delivery £2.99: Your order will be delivered via Royal Mail 2nd Class
First Class Premium Delivery between 1-3 working days (£3.99): Your order will be our priority and delivered within 1-3 working days (Order must be placed before 2.30pm Monday-Thursday & before 10.30am Friday in order to receive within the guaranteed period of 1-3 working days).
Republic of Ireland £3.99 for standard delivery
A signature may be required on receipt.
If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, Royal Mail should leave a calling card with further instructions.
Please note we do ship to BFPO addresses
Please note we do not deliver on Bank Holidays
We offer a 365 day, no quibble returns & exchanges policy. If you’re not happy with your shoes simply send them back to us.
We don't charge you for returns, Magnum will pay for your postage both ways.
Where possible, please return your boots in the original box, as this will speed up the returns process.
- SHIELD 8.0 WP
Hey folks, Back with another review of my now favourite Magnum boots. Given the adverse weather an simply horrific working conditions i decided my Shields may be a better, more rugged option that my Elite Force WPI's! I have been walking in... Read More
- ION - MASK BOOTS
These are the best magnum boots i have ever worn they are good on all terrain and are very supportive and comfortable to wear. In the winter they keep my feet warm and in the Summer they keep my feet... Read More
- SUMMER REVIEW
Back again folks for another review. I have been really busy. I had the pleasure of wearing my Shield 8.0 WPI boots at a recent exercise. While I had them on, I started to think whether or not my opinions... Read More
- A DAY IN THE FARM...
I took the bold step, pardon the pun, of breaking in a new pair of Magnum Shield 8.0 WPI by going in at the deep end right away. The second I laced into them I felt the reassuring snugness of... Read More
- BRILLIANT BOOT
I brought a pair of magnums after a very short speed march ripped my feet to shreds when I was wearing standard issue boots. Have worn magnums ever since and have no problems. I have worn the same pair on... Read More
- PUBLIC ORDER
So, having been successful in my application to join the Public Order Unit i arrived at 0900 hours on day one of the initial training course to be issued my kit bag, within which i found my new boots -... Read More
- Good safety boots that have a niche role to which they fit comfortably.
These boots sound good on paper but again Magnums seem to be not quite up to scratch. The best way I can describe these boots is as essentially waterproof issue boots. I was not entirely impressed by these bad boys... Read More
- Still Breaking In
Still breaking in my pair of Sheilds, but so far - so good. A lot heavier than the other Magnums I have owned, but the fit is very comfortable, and they are easy to walkin. More later.
* We really appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to contact you if you are unhappy with your purchase. Please leave an accurate phone number or e-mail address if you would like to hear back from us!