- The Panther 8.0 Side-Zip has the added benefit of a YKK circular side-zip for quick donning and doffing
- The upper is manufactured from water-resistant action leather and hard-wearing nylon
- It features a high-traction slip-resistant sole
- The moisture wicking lining and removable/replaceable insole offer out-of-the-box everyday comfort all day
- 742g per boot (sample size)
- The Panther 8.0 Side-Zip is tested and certified to European Standard EN 20347 for occupational footwear with SRA slip resistance
- Full certification: EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E FO SRA
- Also available is the Panther 8.0 without the side-zip
Free Economy: We will endeavour to process your order as quickly as possible, however please allow up to 5 days for your order to arrive.
Standard Delivery £2.99: Your order will be delivered via Royal Mail 2nd Class
First Class Premium Delivery between 1-3 working days (£3.99): Your order will be our priority and delivered within 1-3 working days (Order must be placed before 2.30pm Monday-Thursday & before 10.30am Friday in order to receive within the guaranteed period of 1-3 working days).
Republic of Ireland £3.99 for standard delivery
A signature may be required on receipt.
If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, Royal Mail should leave a calling card with further instructions.
Please note we do ship to BFPO addresses
Please note we do not deliver on Bank Holidays
Hi-Tec UK offer a 365 day, no quibble returns & exchanges policy. If you’re not happy with your shoes, simply send them back to us..
We will accept your shoes providing they are in their original condition and have not been worn outside. Therefore, customers should only try the shoes on indoors and on carpeted surfaces.
Where possible, please keep the box in the same condition as you received it, as this will speed up the returns process. Shoes must be unused and undamaged to be eligible for return.
- Not very impressed.
This is the third pair of Magnums I have had. The previous ones being Spider 8.0 and Spider 8.1's. Both pairs of spiders have lasted me well over 2 years each. This pair of Panthers have not even lasted me... Read More
- Not that impressed
Had these boots for a little over a year (wear) im am not that impressed!! They split across the sole, and therefore leaked water, and not up to the standard that i would of expected from Magnum to be honest... Read More
- Good boots.
I brought these boots about 2.5 years ago have worn them almost everyday since, I am always outdoors working in the woods and other wild areas, held up very well for this time, then the sole wore through and now... Read More
- Poor Durability
I had these boots for little over a year, I'm a pcso performing Standard footpatrols and driving vehicles. The top layer split along the crease line above the toe section, Soles have excessively worn for their age, (almost all tread... Read More
- Doesn't stand up to wear and "Tear"!!
I was issued these a few months ago but after wearing them i have just noticed that some of the stitching is coming away!! The main part where this is happening is on the back above the heel. There is a... Read More
- Worth every penny!
I bought these boots about a month ago, and have been for some very long walks, no rubbing, no pain, just comfort. These boots are great for any terrain in any climate and any weather! I would HIGHLY recommend these... Read More
* We really appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to contact you if you are unhappy with your purchase. Please leave an accurate phone number or e-mail address if you would like to hear back from us!