- The Active Duty upper is manufactured from natural leather and features a highly breathable mesh lining
- The removable/replaceable shock absorbing insole offers out-of-the-box everyday comfort all day
- It also features a high-traction slip-resistant sole
- 440g per shoe (sample size)
- The Active Duty is tested and certified to European Standard EN 20347 for occupational footwear with SRA slip resistance
- Full certification: EN ISO 20347:2004 OB SRA
Free Economy: We will endeavour to process your order as quickly as possible, however please allow up to 5 days for your order to arrive.
Standard Delivery £2.99: Your order will be delivered via Royal Mail 2nd Class
First Class Premium Delivery between 1-3 working days (£3.99): Your order will be our priority and delivered within 1-3 working days (Order must be placed before 2.30pm Monday-Thursday & before 10.30am Friday in order to receive within the guaranteed period of 1-3 working days).
Republic of Ireland £3.99 for standard delivery
A signature may be required on receipt.
If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, Royal Mail should leave a calling card with further instructions.
Please note we do ship to BFPO addresses
Please note we do not deliver on Bank Holidays
We offer a generous 90 day returns policy. Items can be returned to us within 90 days of purchase, free of charge, for a size exchange or full refund as long as the item is in its original, resalable condition.
This means that the product should not be damaged, dirty or marked. Therefore, please try on your new footwear on clean, carpeted surfaces and ensure you are happy with the look and fit before wearing them outside. In addition, please ensure you do not remove the tag or dispose of any of the original packaging until you are certain that you wish to keep the item.
To return your shoes, visit www.collectplus.co.uk/returns/new/hi-tec to create and print your returns label. Attach it to the package and send them back to us free of charge. Please ensure you include your original dispatch note or a cover note with your returned items, quoting your order reference number. Please also take the time to complete our Returns Feedback form to advise us why you are returning your item.
We’re confident that you will be happy with your purchase. However, if your product does not match up to your expectations or if you believe it is not fit for purpose, please contact us immediately so we can assist you.
- SMART, ATHLETIC AND STRONG
After first wearing these boots, I discovered my heals were quite rubbed and sore. But, with the addition of an extra pair of socks (as I was only wearing one pair of normal black socks) I wore them in and... Read More
- SMART AND PRACTICAL
Not your first choice for dress wear but I actually bought a pair of Active Duty on the back of being so impressed with Magnum's quality of other boots I own. A strange choice for smart shoes for wearing casually... Read More
- STARTING TO WEAR A LITTLE
After wearing the boots for several months now, I've identified a few new issues. The shoes are generally constructed very well and the soles are generally the best ones I've ever had on a smarter shoe. The grip is still in... Read More
* We really appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to contact you if you are unhappy with your purchase. Please leave an accurate phone number or e-mail address if you would like to hear back from us!