- Ultimate performance and durability is delivered by an upper consisting of ballistic Nylon and natural leather, with a comfortable suede collar
- It has a high traction oil resistant carbon rubber sole for extreme grip, with an EVA wedge for additional underfoot comfort together with a steel shank for torsional rigidity to maintain the foot position whilst walking
- Comfort is never compromised with a removable contoured insole and the Cambrelle lining which keeps the foot dry and cool, and prevents bacteria build-up
- The Magnum Original boot has been tested and certified to European Standard EN 20347 with SRA slip resistance
***Please note that orders made between 19th December 2014 and 1st January 2015 may not be received until week commencing 5th January 2015. A 10% discount will be applied automatically at checkout to thank customers for their patience during this time. ***
Free Economy: We will endeavour to process your order as quickly as possible, however please allow up to 5 days for your order to arrive.
Standard Delivery £2.99: Your order will be delivered via Royal Mail 2nd Class
First Class Premium Delivery between 1-3 working days (£3.99): Your order will be our priority and delivered within 1-3 working days (Order must be placed before 2.30pm Monday-Thursday & before 10.30am Friday in order to receive within the guaranteed period of 1-3 working days).
Republic of Ireland £3.99 for standard delivery
A signature may be required on receipt.
If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, Royal Mail should leave a calling card with further instructions.
Please note we do ship to BFPO addresses
Please note we do not deliver on Bank Holidays
We offer a generous 90 day returns policy. Items can be returned to us within 90 days of purchase, free of charge, for a size exchange or full refund as long as the item is in its original, resalable condition.
This means that the product should not be damaged, dirty or marked. Therefore, please try on your new footwear on clean, carpeted surfaces and ensure you are happy with the look and fit before wearing them outside. In addition, please ensure you do not remove the tag or dispose of any of the original packaging until you are certain that you wish to keep the item.
To return your shoes, visit www.collectplus.co.uk/returns/new/hi-tec to create and print your returns label. Attach it to the package and send them back to us free of charge. Please ensure you include your original dispatch note or a cover note with your returned items, quoting your order reference number. Please also take the time to complete our Returns Feedback form to advise us why you are returning your item.
We’re confident that you will be happy with your purchase. However, if your product does not match up to your expectations or if you believe it is not fit for purpose, please contact us immediately so we can assist you.
- Great boots
These are one of the best boots I've ever worn.
Had these for about a year now I had to ask a couple of things so emailed them and the customer service is great I use these boots for working at my lake and all my other thing like gardening... Read More
- very good but slight issue
I bought a pair of these 4 months ago as they were on sale and therefore considerably cheaper than my ususal choice of the Magnum Classic Cen boot. They are just as comfortable as the classics but unfortunately I have... Read More
- Excellent boot, very comfortable..
I bought a pair of Originals through an online retailer & loved the boots, very comfortable to wear on a daily basis, durable, although I did have an issue with the front of the sole. While I was working at... Read More
* We really appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to contact you if you are unhappy with your purchase. Please leave an accurate phone number or e-mail address if you would like to hear back from us!