- Clarino microfibre upper - polishable, scratch/scuff proof and three times stronger than natural leather
- Durable. breathable Ripstop nylon mesh panels
- Scanner safe non-metallic hardware
- Cambrelle® lining
- Ortholite insole
- Modular ultra-light easy flex EVA midsole
- Injection moulded thermoplastic (TPU) reinforced toe box
- Injection moulded thermoplastic (TPU) reinforced heel counter
- Exclusive Vibram® trail running outsole
- Fibreglass shank for lightweight support
- Weighs less than a can of coke!
Free Economy: We will endeavour to process your order as quickly as possible, however please allow up to 5 days for your order to arrive.
Standard Delivery £2.99: Your order will be delivered via Royal Mail 2nd Class
First Class Premium Delivery between 1-3 working days (£3.99): Your order will be our priority and delivered within 1-3 working days (Order must be placed before 2.30pm Monday-Thursday & before 10.30am Friday in order to receive within the guaranteed period of 1-3 working days).
Republic of Ireland £3.99 for standard delivery
A signature may be required on receipt.
If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, Royal Mail should leave a calling card with further instructions.
Please note we do ship to BFPO addresses
Please note we do not deliver on Bank Holidays
Hi-Tec UK offer a 365 day, no quibble returns & exchanges policy. If you’re not happy with your shoes, simply send them back to us..
We will accept your shoes providing they are in their original condition and have not been worn outside. Therefore, customers should only try the shoes on indoors and on carpeted surfaces.
Where possible, please keep the box in the same condition as you received it, as this will speed up the returns process. Shoes must be unused and undamaged to be eligible for return.
- Not bad, could be better
I bought a pair of these and found them comfy straight out of the box. A month later i wore them and completed the Nijmegen 4 day marches in the (approx 106 miles). The boots served me well and my... Read More
- Practical, comfortable and versatile.
These boots are excellent. They are very light, with good shock absorption and considerable grip from the base. Something I was not expecting was the incredible material they are made of. Within hours of putting them on I dropped and... Read More
- Suprisingly good
I was informed I was the first person in the UK to receive these. I've since worn them daily for work, for hiking at weekends and on holiday around Africa including walking up Table Mountain in Cape Town. They're very... Read More
- mach II 5.0
Receive my mach II 5.0 today was really looking forward to these boots . Found them to be on the narrow side and also small on the sizing as well . Sorry cant tell more ...Disapointed
- Boot Perfection
I cannot recommend these boots highly enough. Comfortable, hard-wearing, great sleek look and super light. What's not to love!? In fact i'm about to order another pair in case they ever discontinue them ...I want to ensure I have a... Read More
- Like My Jogging Shoe
just receive my mach II 5.0 yesterday wear it today..damn..it was great. It is like wearing my [sports brand] shoe for jogging and it feels very comfortable and very light. Great boots and also good services.
* We really appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to contact you if you are unhappy with your purchase. Please leave an accurate phone number or e-mail address if you would like to hear back from us!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)