Win up to £500 of Magnum Gear!
Magnum needs your help - we’re looking for REAL photos of our fans wearing our boots in REAL life situations, and we’d like YOU to take them for us!
As a thanks for sharing your stunning faces and photography skills, every photo you send us will get you an entry into a prize draw. Send us 20 suitable photos, and that’s 20 chances to win!
- • 1 x Up to £500 of Magnum gear of your choice
- • 5 x Up to £100 of Magnum gear of your choice
- • 10 x Pairs of Magnum Gloves worth £5.99... and we may give out more if it's deserved!
*If you win £500 or £100 of Magnum gear, you can choose any items you want from our website to make up the total value of your prize. So if you win the top prize and your photo includes a few colleagues, you can split it and get yourself a pair of boots each, plus any extras you want to make up the total value!
What we need:
Whether you wear your boots for work, hiking or hobbies, take a photo (or few!) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The photos should be taken in real situations where you would normally wear your boots – feel free to get your colleagues involved, show us your modelling skills and strike a pose, and send us as many photos as you like! The photos must include our boots in the shot, though they do not need to be close ups. Photos must also adhere to the prize draw terms & conditions as stated below. All photos must be in JPEG format and good quality to qualify for a prize draw entry.
If any faces, logos or vehicle branding needs blocking out, just tell us in the email. We’ll get it done and send it back to you to check it’s ok before we use it.
Why we need it:
As a brand who loves it's fans and is truly confident in our products, we believe that it's important to show our boots being worn by real people in real environments when promoting our footwear and our brand as a whole. So Magnum UK want to use your photos in promotional material such as emails, social media, posters, leaflets, printed and online advertisements and on our website.
Good luck with your photo shoot, we look forward to seeing what you all come up with! Any questions, just drop us a message on Facebook or Twitter. #MagnumFansRule
Terms & Conditions
1. Entrants must be aged 16 or over.
2. Open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents only. Photos sent to us from residents outside of these countries may still be used but will not be eligible for the prize draw.
3. Closing date for entries is midnight on Friday 31st October 2014. Entries received after this date will not count but may still be used.
4. Prizes cannot be exchanged for money or any other items.
5. Customers can enter the competition by sending their photo or photos to email@example.com. Photos may also be shared via www.facebook.com/magnumbootsuk and www.twitter.com/magnum_boots.
6. Photos should be sent in JPEG format and must be of a good quality to be included in the prize draw. Magnum reserve the right to decide what qualifies as ‘good quality’.
7. Upon submitting your answer, you agree to Magnum UK and it’s stockists to use your name and answer in marketing collateral, presentations, email, social media and on the Magnum UK website. If you do not wish for your name to be disclosed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Photos which could be considered as offensive will not qualify for entry. Magnum reserve the right to remove or report any photos submitted on our Facebook page or Twitter which could be deemed as offensive.
9. Winners will be announced by Friday 7th November 2014. Winners will be notified by reply to their email, Facebook post, or tweet depending how they entered. Winners will then have 14 days to respond with their name, address and prize choice. After this time, winner’s prizes will be sent at the discretion of Magnum UK.
10. Upon submitting each photo for entry into the prize draw, you confirm that:
a. You took the photo or have permission from the photographer to share the photo
b. All persons in the photo are aged 18 and over
c. All persons in the photo have given consent for the photo to be used as stated above. If any person in the photo has not given consent, you must state this clearly in your email entry, indicating which person(s) in the photo have not given consent
d. You are happy to grant Magnum full usage rights to the photo to the photo to be used for any promotional purposes both online and offline and be edited by Magnum if required