- Natural leather upper
- FS-A06 ballistic Mil-Spec breathable mesh
- 350 cord laces - Paracord or Parachute Cord has a multitude of uses in survival or escape and evasion scenarios due to the four inner strands contained in Mil Spec 350 cord
- Tongue lace pouch
- Lace-to-toe design for precise fit
- Durable Tec Tuff leather toe guard
- Foam ankle roll pads for added protection
- Suede collar for additional comfort
- OrthoLite® anti-microbial & anti-odour insole
- Compression moulded high density EVA midsole
- Vibram® slip-resistant outsole with technical tread pattern - including strategically placed flex points and multi-direction lugs for better traction and braking assistance
- Tested and certified to European Standard EN 20347 for occupational footwear with SRA slip resistance
- Full certification: EN ISO 20347 OB E FO SRA
- 532g per boot (sample size 8)
Free Economy: We will endeavour to process your order as quickly as possible, however please allow up to 5 days for your order to arrive.
Standard Delivery £2.99: Your order will be delivered via Royal Mail 2nd Class
First Class Premium Delivery between 1-3 working days (£3.99): Your order will be our priority and delivered within 1-3 working days (Order must be placed before 2.30pm Monday-Thursday & before 10.30am Friday in order to receive within the guaranteed period of 1-3 working days).
Republic of Ireland £3.99 for standard delivery
A signature may be required on receipt.
If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, Royal Mail should leave a calling card with further instructions.
Please note we do ship to BFPO addresses
Please note we do not deliver on Bank Holidays
Hi-Tec UK offer a 365 day, no quibble returns & exchanges policy. If you’re not happy with your shoes, simply send them back to us..
We will accept your shoes providing they are in their original condition and have not been worn outside. Therefore, customers should only try the shoes on indoors and on carpeted surfaces.
Where possible, please keep the box in the same condition as you received it, as this will speed up the returns process. Shoes must be unused and undamaged to be eligible for return.
- A good - and deceptively solid - walking boot
In brief: I got these boots for review from Magnum themselves through a Facebook contest and I have had Magnum boots from the Classic Cen boots (from which the Classic Tac Spec is derived) to the Strike Force II waterproof... Read More
* We really appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to contact you if you are unhappy with your purchase. Please leave an accurate phone number or e-mail address if you would like to hear back from us!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)