- Natural leather upper
- FS-A06 ballistic Mil-Spec breathable mesh
- 350 cord laces - Paracord or Parachute Cord has a multitude of uses in survival or escape and evasion scenarios due to the four inner strands contained in Mil Spec 350 cord
- Tongue lace pouch
- Lace-to-toe design for precise fit
- Durable Tec Tuff leather toe guard
- Foam ankle roll pads for added protection
- Suede collar for additional comfort
- OrthoLite® anti-microbial & anti-odour insole
- Compression moulded high density EVA midsole
- Vibram® slip-resistant outsole with technical tread pattern - including strategically placed flex points and multi-direction lugs for better traction and braking assistance
- Tested and certified to European Standard EN 20347 for occupational footwear with SRA slip resistance
- Full certification: EN ISO 20347 OB E FO SRA
- 532g per boot (sample size 8)
Please be aware that due to severe weather conditions currently being experienced in parts of the UK and Ireland, some customers may experience a delay in delivery times. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.
Free Economy: We will endeavour to process your order as quickly as possible, however please allow up to 5 days for your order to arrive.
Standard Delivery £2.99: Your order will be delivered via Royal Mail 2nd Class
First Class Premium Delivery between 1-3 working days (£3.99): Your order will be our priority and delivered within 1-3 working days (Order must be placed before 2.30pm Monday-Thursday & before 10.30am Friday in order to receive within the guaranteed period of 1-3 working days).
Republic of Ireland £3.99 for standard delivery
A signature may be required on receipt.
If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, Royal Mail should leave a calling card with further instructions.
Please note we do ship to BFPO addresses
Please note we do not deliver on Bank Holidays
We offer a generous 90 day returns policy. Items can be returned to us within 90 days of purchase, free of charge, for a size exchange or full refund as long as the item is in its original, resalable condition.
This means that the product should not be damaged, dirty or marked. Therefore, please try on your new footwear on clean, carpeted surfaces and ensure you are happy with the look and fit before wearing them outside. In addition, please ensure you do not remove the tag or dispose of any of the original packaging until you are certain that you wish to keep the item.
To return your shoes, visit www.collectplus.co.uk/returns/new/hi-tec to create and print your returns label. Attach it to the package and send them back to us free of charge. Please ensure you include your original dispatch note or a cover note with your returned items, quoting your order reference number. Please also take the time to complete our Returns Feedback form to advise us why you are returning your item.
We’re confident that you will be happy with your purchase. However, if your product does not match up to your expectations or if you believe it is not fit for purpose, please contact us immediately so we can assist you.
- Not so good
I work In EMS and have had these boots for 5 months now, whilst they are comfortable and have the toe cap, the inside of the boot where it joins the sole has started to come away, maybe just a... Read More
- Comfortable but not the most durable.
I have these boots currently for work, they see up to 8 miles a day on normal pavement 5 days a week. They are now knackered, the sole held up very well but the back is now wearing through to... Read More
- Comfortable but they don't last long...
I've had these boots for a couple years now and they are really on their last legs (pun not intended). When I first received them, they fit on my feet like a glove; they are one of the most comfortable... Read More
- Bad Quality
Hello just received these boots today (22/10/2014). I was completely shocked with the quality of the boots. I was expecting something really good for the money that I paid. When I opened the box the shoes look good but when... Read More
- A good - and deceptively solid - walking boot
In brief: I got these boots for review from Magnum themselves through a Facebook contest and I have had Magnum boots from the Classic Cen boots (from which the Classic Tac Spec is derived) to the Strike Force II waterproof... Read More
* We really appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to contact you if you are unhappy with your purchase. Please leave an accurate phone number or e-mail address if you would like to hear back from us!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)