Careers at Magnum
UK DIGITAL & E-MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Top Line Role:
Magnum are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join their fast paced marketing team. As the UK Digital & E-Marketing Executive, you will support the UK E-Commerce & Digital Manager to increase e-commerce sales and branded website conversion rates, improve the online customer journey, and increase brand awareness in the digital world.
This exciting new role requires excellent creative and copywriting skills. The successful candidate will create and send weekly HTML campaign emails and produce additional supporting creative within branding guidelines. This will include designing and writing content for e-newsletters. Other duties will include uploading products and blogs to the website, photographing products and reporting.
- Plan, create, send and analyse the success of HTML emails
- Design web banners and other ad-hoc creative as required
- Upload products and make other updates to the website via Magento CMS system
- Copywriting and proof-reading
- Carry out quarterly website audits and action necessary outcomes
- Photographing products
- Log website issues with the digital agency and manage responses
- Assist with identifying new social media opportunities, creating accounts, populating content and monitoring success
- Assist with researching, planning and implementing marketing digital campaigns
- Contribute to ongoing digital and marketing strategies
- Provide support to other areas of the business as required
Experience & Skills Required (Essential):
- 1 year digital marketing / design experience or relevant qualification
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Excellent creative skills
- Excellent written and proofreading skills, paying close attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently on specific digital marketing projects
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise work and adhere to strict deadlines
- A passion and enthusiasm for all things digital
- A pro-active and team working attitude
Experience & Skills Required (Preferred):
- Good working knowledge of Magento and Linnworks
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good knowledge of a wide range of blogging and social media sites
- Experience in using DotMailer or similar email marketing software
This role would suit a person looking to grow in the Digital Marketing / E-Commerce sector. The successful candidate will occasionally be required to work outside the generic “office” hours and weekends. Such requirements will be mutually agreed between the employee and the Manager.
The successful candidate will be required to start the role in / around the 1st April 2014. Candidates are encouraged to bring a portfolio of HTML/design work to their interview.
Applications should be submitted to Dee Ireland, UK E-Commerce & Digital Manager before 31st January 2014.
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or post to Hi-Tec UK, Aviation Way, Southend-on-Sea, Essex SS2 6GH.