- All day comfort
- Anti-bacterial memory foam OrthoLite insole
- Provides support & protection
- Strong needlestick resistant upper
- Liquid/blood-borne pathogen resistant (ion-mask technology)
- Highly slip resistant HexTraction sole
- Neoprone collar can be kicked down to wear the shoe as a mule
- Winner of the Best Innovation in Safety Footwear Award at the Professional Clothing Awards 2014
Free Economy: We will endeavour to process your order as quickly as possible, however please allow up to 5 days for your order to arrive.
Standard Delivery £2.99: Your order will be delivered via Royal Mail 2nd Class
First Class Premium Delivery between 1-3 working days (£3.99): Your order will be our priority and delivered within 1-3 working days (Order must be placed before 2.30pm Monday-Thursday & before 10.30am Friday in order to receive within the guaranteed period of 1-3 working days).
Republic of Ireland £3.99 for standard delivery
A signature may be required on receipt.
If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, Royal Mail should leave a calling card with further instructions.
Please note we do ship to BFPO addresses
Please note we do not deliver on Bank Holidays
Hi-Tec UK offer a 365 day, no quibble returns & exchanges policy. If you’re not happy with your shoes, simply send them back to us..
We will accept your shoes providing they are in their original condition and have not been worn outside. Therefore, customers should only try the shoes on indoors and on carpeted surfaces.
Where possible, please keep the box in the same condition as you received it, as this will speed up the returns process. Shoes must be unused and undamaged to be eligible for return.
- excellent service
This company is just fantastic. The shoes they provide are brilliant, I had to send back my gear this time unfortunately because it was too small. The Customer service was helpful, apt and efficient. I am very satisfied... Read More
- Excellent and value for money comfy shoes for nursing staff!
I bought my shoes at the nursing conference in Liverpool and these have been my best work shoes I have bought. They are comfortable when I put them on and when I take them off. I need a spare pair... Read More
- Would recommend
I have just worn my new Magnum shoes and found them to be practical and comfortable to wear in a clinical environment. There has been no need to “walk” them in, comfortable from day one. I would recommend them to... Read More
Well what can I say, did my first busy night shift as a health care in my new shoes/boots and feet and legs both feel 99% less achy than usual. The shoes are comfy, support your feet in the right... Read More
- Very comfy, durable, all round winner
I bought a pair of armadillo shoes at the RCN conference in Liverpool, overall I am extremely please with them. They are comfy, lightweight, breathable, anti-slip and water/other liquids do just roll off them (extensive testing by having water... Read More
- I Luv my New Comfy Shoes
I brought a pair of the Armadillos from the RCN Congress, I cannot believe how light and comfortable they are. I paid £60 for the last pair of Clarks shoes and they only lasted 3 months these are a good... Read More
* We really appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to contact you if you are unhappy with your purchase. Please leave an accurate phone number or e-mail address if you would like to hear back from us!